sewing needle

sewing needle

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Metro-Butt-Gropers!

The last two days the Internet has been very expensive and acts stupid so it is hard for me to get on, but I am moving to model housing this week and I will have free Internet then!!! YAY!

Anyways, yesterday on the sub-way/metro a man was very much in my space and all over my bum! With more than his hands... that frustrates me about the metro, and then again today 2 men were all over Amber and I, in the same way as the man from yesterday... except the guy today was trying to get in my pockets, and I assume he was coppin' a feel just before trying to take my...... grocery list. Ooooo, what a score, huh? On the metro here there is no limit to how many people can get on. And once we're all packed in like sardines there is no getting away from the "Metro-Butt-Gropers". So on Sundays it is very busy because I was told that Sundays are supposed to be a no driving day, for pollution. But people still do just not as many.

I met a girl who speaks very good English! She is from Holland. Seven years older than me but we went to the markets and shopped together this weekend. It was nice having another model understand what I was saying when I was speaking normally.

Hot guy update: Alfredo, one of the bookers and also a son of the agency's President, whose wife is very good friends with the main guy of the salon where the hot guy works, is going to try to get a hold of him for me! lol... How embarassing. lol.
Who knows how that will go, I imagine that he will be invited to the clubs with ICE and what guy that likes women would pass up partying with a bunch of models at V.I.P status for free???

I need to do some more picture taking... I need to make it a habbit!

One of the driver guys that goes out with the agency freaks me out a bit, I am not sure why but he just seems off to me... and he was apparently a "male model". Yeah, uhm no way could that have been possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment