sewing needle

sewing needle

Friday, January 22, 2010

Run down for the last couple days

FYI: We now have Internet! It fails often and doesn't want to connect most of the time.


So, the last few days I've been to 8 or 9 castings. Two days ago Amber and i were chased down by a couple of guys saying they wanted me for a shoot for "Tar" magazine but you always tell people no in situations like that. But we told them my agency.... Next day, the agency says that those guys are legit. So I went to a casting yesterday for them... I really hope I get that job... It would be very cool.

It is very cold here so today i found a really good coat at "Love Therapy" really cute store by the Babila metro stop.

Some castings are an extreme waste of time... Standing outside for a few hours just to have someone look at you for 2 minutes is not worth it, I think in time I will be allowed to leave when i end up at castings like that.


Today at Duomo Station, where the big cathedral is some guy forced popcorn seeds into my hand and I was then attacked by pigeons!!!! It was pretty cool but a bit scary.... I didn't want to get pooped on!!! ( I will try to put some photos up soon) The men asked for 1 euro ... Yeah right were we gonna give them one! For 5 seeds... please.
Tomorrow I have the day off I think. WOOOOO sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment