sewing needle

sewing needle

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

hair cut and test shoot

Yesterday I had a test shoot with a woman photographer which was a first for me. It went OK i think just 6 hours long and lots a waiting around... I am curious to see how the pictures turned out. We did four different looks so I will have variety which I need.

Today I got a hair cut, I really didn't want to cut my hair off but t happened and it is now shoulder length, it looks good I just wish it was longer, but oh well, what do you do.
Oh and I have not seen any good looking guys that fit my taste except for about 45 minutes ago the guy that dried my hair was not so bad.... :) lol but spoke no English.

All I have had to eat today is bread, bread, bread... so I am hungry for food but we are out of everything but kale... ewwww.
I will post pictures soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alysa !

    Glad it sounds like things are going well for you. We miss you. Remember you are a VIP to us back in Washington too. I'm sure you haircut is pretty. You always are beautiful. Hope you find some protein and fruit to eat. Keep healthy ! Love, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see pictures of your new haircut and of the area through your eyes! Take a camera with you one day and just shoot like a tourist! Do it for us and for memories! And, I second Janet's comment... you are a VIP back at home too! Hope you enjoyed the day! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Take a pic of the guy drying your hair next time... lol

    ReplyDelete