sewing needle

sewing needle

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Leaving Tomorrow

In Idaho today, one more night and I'm off. I'm getting pretty nervous now. We're packed up for the most part...I have a feeling that we may be forgetting something, but we certainly wont know till we're there and can't do anything about it. I'm pretty sure I packed more clothes than I need but hey, you never know . Options, options, options! Amber and I both need more socks. ha ha.

There's a chance we may be renting out the apartment for six months.... meaning summer travels for family and friends???

The cats want to come... they keep getting into our suit cases getting everything all hairy!

:)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Lou, you are off! I hope and pray you have the time of your life! Hope we can get the skype problem fixed so I can see you sitting at a cafe from your netbook! Put your "game on" girl and take it all for what it has to offer! You ARE awesome! Love you and miss you already!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete