sewing needle

sewing needle

Sunday, January 24, 2010

our fist real weekend

We slept our weekend away, I slept for 15 hours in just one night! Never done that before, I feel like a teenage boy.
On Saturday night after waking up at 2 in the after noon we went out with the agency to a couple clubs. Never in my life would I have thought that I'd be V.I.P. in Italian clubs. We went to the Fiat bar/club/lounge first, we had our own section and everything. After a couple of hours of watching crazy people dance we all headed to Club Hollywood, we also were V.I.P. there. It is so weird, there was even a blonde blow up doll being thrown around. It was fun going out but I think I would enjoy it more if i was with a friend or knew some of the other girls better, Amber and I sat there for the most part and watched the people.
I don't know how the agency does that three nights a week, one would be enough for me. And they feed the models pizza! Aren't we supposed to be all scary skinny and such?
Since being here I have eaten way, way, way too much... I need to cut down. Thank God we have to walk everywhere that helps with my weight.

Oh and all of last nights adventures were free! :P

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some much needed rest! Try and get some pics next time you are out being VIP and all! Pizza... kind of a cruel joke huh?! Geesh!
    Enjoy the week ahead and the visit with Amber's friend! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete