sewing needle

sewing needle

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

scammer and other things

So the scam... $700 gone 'cause Western union doesn't want to do their job. The apartment guy took it or as he said we did or some else received the money.

Anyways... its very hard to be over here. I don't know how well I can handle it for much longer. lots of walking though. Which is fine. We finally got a place to live but we have nothing. One of my bags went missing and we are hopefully getting it tomorrow. I need it. I had to get my hair done today because we had no shampoo and I had to take some digitals for use on castings and such which I have three of and another shoot tomorrow. We are both pretty tired.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there... it will get better. I hope you get the bag soon, or get some good shopping in! We are all praying for you! You are strong and will be stronger from this experience. Just think, it helps to prep you for life on your own!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alysa !
    I wish I were there with you ! Katie wanted to come home from an English boarding school at first. But she held on for a few weeks and it really did turn out to be one of her favorite life experiences. So be strong sweetie ! You are doing an incredible thing. Lots of Love, Janet

    ReplyDelete