sewing needle

sewing needle

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

last two days-slow moving

Yesterday I only had one casting and today I only had a couple but I did move to a new place with Deniece. I like her but the Spanish girls are not good... mean and speak no English, we had to ask the agency to ask the girls if they will smoke outside or in their room with the door shut and they got angry. I don't think we should have to smell like butt when we are working, if they want to then let them some where else.
I am using a computer that is set to Dutch so spell check says every word is wrong besides had, are, and I, haha. so excuse anything that is messed up.

I am really tired all the time and I always want to eat which is bad because I need to be losing weight. I am not gaining because I walk so much but I am not getting thinner which I have to do. Bleh. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment