sewing needle

sewing needle

Monday, February 15, 2010

time for home.

This trip has made me learn so much but i feel it is time now for me to come home. No, it wasn't the full term that i agreed to but i really think that it is the appropriate time for me to come home.

I have been told that i could work in Paris and Asia and i think i will consider that in the future not now. I am in a new apartment with really nice girls i have met before and it smells better haha so that is a positive. I have also found out that a girl i am friends with wants to be done with modeling after her trip in Milan is over. I think she has some of the same views i do.

If you all could see what it is like at the clubs you would think that some of these people are very unprofessional. Hooking up with three different girls a week and things like that. i find that part repulsive, some of the girls may be really stupid but we are not objects and some of the men don't respect that here. Yeah that happens every where but when you work with someone it is very stupid to be doing such things especially being 10 years older then the models.

I can't wait to bring home all the Baci and Kinder chocolates here, they are so much better than American candy i wish everyone could try some!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment