sewing needle

sewing needle

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Internet

My computer really does not like Wind internet service here. I dont think this computer does either.... it is so frustrating trying to get on and having it not work every time and then it will once and then not again for the next 20 centuries. UGH.

Computers are just ridiculous sometimes.

The Spanish model's sister, the smoker, got angry when we told her to smoke in her room if she feels she needs to be inside when smoking, so now she doesn't speak to us when we say "goodmorning"or anything. She also leaves the door open so it is still just as bad.

I am going to only drink tea for the next few days I have been eating really well but it looks like i am fatter when I should be losing weight so that sucks.

I dont mind trying to communicate with people that don't speak the same English, but it is getting a little bit old when you need help and they look at you like you are cazy for asking them. For the most part it is ok....just not when you need computer assistance.

I got some photos from the test shoot.. I am in debt now 500 dollars for 26 pictures only 2 I can really use maybe. The agency tells me I need to do better poses but the photographer old me how to stand and wouldn't let me move so that is a bit annoying.

I am also only getting about 1 casting a day so I gowith my roomate to her's because if they will not give them to me I will go myself everyone else is getting 7 a day, and my booker doesn't really give me my castings... only sometimes. Most of the time it is the other bookers that are giving me my castings... why? I don't know.

Please excuse misspelled words or weird grammar I am on the Dutch computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment